Form: Application for certificate showing right of abode

immigration lawyer london uk eu

Form ROA to apply for a certificate of entitlement proving you have the right to live and work in the UK.Read the publication

Fraz Wahlah - CEO Citizen Lawyer

About the Author

Fraz Wahlah

Fraz Wahlah is a leading British human rights lawyer and founder of Citizen Lawyer in London and Birmingham. Read more about Wahlah here

Leave a Reply