Form: Application to give up (renounce) British citizenship: form RN

immigration lawyer london uk eu

Apply to give up your British citizenship or another type of British nationality. You will get a declaration of renunciation. You can apply online or download a form.Read the publication

Fraz Wahlah - CEO Citizen Lawyer

About the Author

Fraz Wahlah

Fraz Wahlah is a leading British human rights lawyer and founder of Citizen Lawyer in London and Birmingham. Read more about Wahlah here

Leave a Reply