Form: Application to register as British citizen: form T

immigration lawyer london uk eu

Updated: Updated versions of form and guidance notes published.

Use this form to register as a British citizen if you were born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983 and lived here until you were 10 years old. You should also read the guidance notes.

Read the publication

Fraz Wahlah - CEO Citizen Lawyer

About the Author

Fraz Wahlah

Fraz Wahlah is a leading British human rights lawyer and founder of Citizen Lawyer in London and Birmingham. Read more about Wahlah here

Leave a Reply