Form: Apply for proof that you do not have British citizenship (form NQ): Channel Islands, Isle of Man and British Overseas Territories

immigration lawyer london uk eu

Apply for confirmation that you have not gained British citizenship if you are a foreign national now living in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or a British Overseas Territory and have lived in the UK.Read the publication

Fraz Wahlah - CEO Citizen Lawyer

About the Author

Fraz Wahlah

Fraz Wahlah is a leading British human rights lawyer and founder of Citizen Lawyer in London and Birmingham. Read more about Wahlah here