Form: Apply to extend your stay in the UK: family of Turkish national (ECAA3)

immigration lawyer london uk eu

Updated: Updated form for use on or after 16 March 2018.

Use form ECAA3 to extend your stay in the UK if you are a family member (‘dependent’) of a Turkish national who is legally working or running a business in the UK with a visa under the European Community Association Agreement (ECAA).

Read the publication

Fraz Wahlah - CEO Citizen Lawyer

About the Author

Fraz Wahlah

Fraz Wahlah is a leading British human rights lawyer and founder of Citizen Lawyer in London and Birmingham. Read more about Wahlah here

Leave a Reply