Form: Apply to extend your stay in the UK: Turkish Businessperson (ECAA2)

immigration lawyer london uk eu

Updated: Updated form for use on or after 16 March 2018.

To extend your stay in the UK as a Turkish Businessperson under the European Community Association Agreement, you must be able to show that your business is still going and that you can pay your share of its running costs.

You should include your partner (a spouse, civil partner, or unmarried or same-sex partner) or children on this form if they are on your current Turkish Businessperson visa.

Read the publication

Fraz Wahlah - CEO Citizen Lawyer

About the Author

Fraz Wahlah

Fraz Wahlah is a leading British human rights lawyer and founder of Citizen Lawyer in London and Birmingham. Read more about Wahlah here

Leave a Reply