Form: Apply to give up (renounce) British citizenship (form RN): Channel Islands, Isle of Man and British Overseas Territories

immigration lawyer london uk eu

Apply to give up your British citizenship or another type of British nationality if you live in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or a British Overseas Territory.Read the publication

Fraz Wahlah - CEO Citizen Lawyer

About the Author

Fraz Wahlah

Fraz Wahlah is a leading British human rights lawyer and founder of Citizen Lawyer in London and Birmingham. Read more about Wahlah here