Form: Register as a British citizen (form RS1): Channel Islands, Isle of Man and British Overseas Territories

immigration lawyer london uk eu

Apply to become a British citizen again after giving up (renouncing) citizenship if you live in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or a British Overseas Territory.Read the publication

Fraz Wahlah - CEO Citizen Lawyer

About the Author

Fraz Wahlah

Fraz Wahlah is a leading British human rights lawyer and founder of Citizen Lawyer in London and Birmingham. Read more about Wahlah here