Form: Register as a British citizen – UK-born stateless person (form S3): Channel Islands, Isle of Man and British Overseas Territories

immigration lawyer london uk eu

Register for British citizenship if you live in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or a British Overseas Territory and are a stateless person born in the UK or a British overseas territory on or after 1 January 1983.Read the publication

Fraz Wahlah - CEO Citizen Lawyer

About the Author

Fraz Wahlah

Fraz Wahlah is a leading British human rights lawyer and founder of Citizen Lawyer in London and Birmingham. Read more about Wahlah here